Tabs

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

November Catch Up

A bit late but was terribly busy last month. Here are the flowers I managed to make as of 12/4:

 Winter will find me more in the living room keeping warm so I should get a few more done. Also, my Mom is having surgery, so there will be a lot of wait time to fill in there also.  And on other hexie news, I was kept busy finishing :
This was the hexi piece I was given.  I appliqued it to a background .

Here is the back.
This went into a mystery box for our guild.  I'll have to make myself one.  Another for the Hexie Wish List.



5 comments:

Turid said...

I really love your quilting here.

Julierose said...

Really nice piece that you appliqued. i am thinking of appliqueing my Monet's City as trying to add to the strange edges is really difficult...hugs, Julierose

Anonymous said...

Nicely done on the little mystery box donation. Your quilting looks great. You have three more flowers to show for November than I do!

Mariella said...

That's fabulous!! and yes I have to really admire your quilting pattern!!! Good Job!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you'll find more time during the winter. I hope I do! You've done some beautiful work.