Tabs

Friday, May 23, 2014

30s It Is

I've got a ways to go for my 8 hours this month, but will keep trying to get there - up to 3 hours.

The small hexie in the bottom right is the size of my first hexie project.  Spent some time going through my stash finding a piece to use as the background. I like the old wall paper look to this blue print. Think it will go with a lot of colors.  That is a 5 1/2" square.  I'm designing this as I go, but I think I will need 64 of these.  Applique will feature somewhere on this new quilt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that does kind of look like wallpaper in the background. What fun to pick fabrics, even if it takes forever.

liniecat said...

Smashing blue fabric yes!
lovely centre hexi too : )

Mommmmmm! said...

I am intrigued to see this quilt develop.

Mommmmmm! said...

I am intrigued to see this quilt develop.