Tabs

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Slowly, Slowly Hexagons

I am finding that there is a lot of ‘behind’ the scenes work that goes into making the Hexagons,  I seem to be advancing at a good pace but the worst thing is that I don't see much of a change since the last time I posted.

My hands are a bit sore this week so I think that I will do some tracing and cutting of the flowers this week and see how I go.
What I really would like to do is make a complete basket, just to show that that I can...


 
 

4 comments:

Mommarock said...

That sounds like a great idea. Then you feel a sense of accomplishment. That is why I broke my quilt down into pattern blocks. Each time I finish one pattern block, I feel a sense of accomplishment. I put that block away, and I move on to another block. Even though there are SO many blocks, I atleast FINISH one.. then move on to another.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I made over 100 yo-yo's this past week while sitting in the hospital with my husband, I know what you mean about your hands hurting. Now I know for sure I love machine quilting a lot more.

Anonymous said...

It might not seem like progress. I know there is a lot of the boring connecting part in mine, too. But you are getting a *lot* done. And cutting and stuff has to be done, so it's still progress!

Donna said...

Maybe do a complete basket and hang it on the wall to inspire you?